dinsdag 13 december 2011

Surprise, surprise

Hello everyone

If you are here for the daily download , Scroll down


I never thought so many people would download my parts of the Christmas Express. I think that's great.
I would like to thank everyone, and especially those who have left a little love. Thank you for the comments that you have given. It makes it worth to design freebees for you all. 


I think I have a surprise for you. in 1 of the next days I wil place some wordart that I've made, so don`t forget to come back  to download the following parts of the Christmas Express and to grab my surprise for you all.

Of course I`v been busy with the Christmas Express kits.
My friends designers have great kits available and I have made couple of LO`s with ​​it.
So dont forget to visit  all the designers for great downloads
You can find them all together on  littlelowlands.


 For inspiration
Made with the Christmas Express.. By Semantje
She has this fabulous Template + Kit

Made with several kis




Made with several kits





Made with several kits




Geen opmerkingen: